DeKalb County Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs will hold a Mini Day Camp on Friday, March 10, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., at its recreation centers.
The cost of camp is $10 for a day of activities for children ages 5-12. Participants must provide their own breakfasts, lunches and snacks.
To access online registration, visit www.dekalbcountyga.gov/parks and click the “Register Online” button on the department’s homepage, or you may register in person at any of the locations listed below:
- Browns Mill Recreation Center, 5101 Browns Mill Road, Lithonia, GA 30038
- Exchange Recreation Center, 2771 Columbia Drive, Decatur, GA 30034
- Gresham Recreation Center, 3113 Gresham Road, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Hamilton Recreation Center, 3263 Chapel Street, Scottdale, GA 30079
- Lucious Sanders Recreation Center, 2484 Bruce Street, Lithonia, GA 30058
- Mason Mill Recreation Center, 1340-B McConnell Drive, Decatur, GA 30033
- Midway Recreation Center, 3181 Midway Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- H. Scott Recreation Center, 2230 Tilson Road, Decatur, GA 30032
- Tobie Grant Recreation Center, 644 Parkdale Drive, Scottdale, GA 30079
- Tucker Recreation Center, 4898 LaVista Road, Tucker, GA 30084
For more information, contact LaShanda Davis, Recreation, Parks and Cultural Affairs public relations specialist, at 404-371-3643 or email@example.com.