- EFFECTIVE MONDAY, APRIL 20, 2020- To prioritize essential transit service, MARTA is reducing bus service to the 41 routes listed below.
OPERATIONAL BUS ROUTES BEGINNING 4/20/2020 2 4 5 6 15 19 21 26 39 40 42 49 50 51 60 71 73 78 82 83 84 86 89 95 102 107 110 111 117 120 121 172 178 185 186 191 192 193 196 816 Including Oakley Industrial Circulator
- ALL OTHER BUS ROUTES WILL BE SUSPENDED
- Bus customers will enter and exit using the rear doors only, except for customers who require the accessibility ramp.
- MARTA is suspending fare collection on buses; For customers transferring to and from the rail system, fares will be paid at the rail stations.
COVID-19 Service Reduction Map
Click here to access the interactive system
Changes to Rail Service
- Weekday rail service will begin at 5 am and operate on a Sunday schedule, with trains arriving at stations approximately every 20 minutes.
- All Red and Gold Line trains will travel to the Airport from the start of service until 9 pm. After 9 pm, all Gold Line trains will continue to travel to the Airport; Red Line trains will only operate between North Springs and Lindbergh. Green Line trains will turn back at King Memorial from start of service to 9 pm.
- MARTA has closed the station serving Mercedes-Benz/State Farm Arena/GWCC. Trains will not stop at this station until events resume.
- Weekend schedules can be viewed here.
Changes to Streetcar Service
- Streetcar service will run on a Sunday schedule for weekday and weekend service.
Changes to Public Restroom Availability
- MARTA is closing public restrooms at low-utilization rail stations. Public restrooms will remain open at College Park, Doraville, Five Points, H.E. Holmes, Indian Creek, Lindbergh, and North Springs rail stations.
Visit Twitter ( @MARTAService) for real-time information for rail and bus operations.
Call our Customer Care Center at 404-848-5000 if you have any concerns.