The Conyers-Rockdale Nancy Guinn Memorial Library will kick off the 2020 “Imagine Your Story” Summer Reading Program beginning June 1.
This summer, the library will present programs and activities virtually for the whole family. Just follow a few simple steps:
- Go to https://conyersrockdalelibrary.org/
- Click on the Beanstack link: https://conyersrockdalelibrary.beanstack.org/
- Register online starting June 1
- Download the Beanstack Tracker App on your electronic devices.
- Check out eBooks from our Digital platform or use our Curbside Service for picking up books placed on hold. (Check website for details)
- Track your time reading, earn reading and activities badges.
- Complete 30 hours (just 30 minutes a day from June 1 to July 31) of Reading to win a prize.
- Don’t forget to join the Summer Reading Special Guest Performances as well as Regular Scheduled Library Storytimes, and more. (Download calendar for details) For more information on Youth Services Summer Reading Programs (SRP20) contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (770-388-5040 ext. 103) Adults are encouraged to join in on the fun!
Complete the Adult Challenge. Discover new favorites and revisit old standbys. Read and win too! Summer Reading is fun for everyone! For more information on Adult Summer Reading Programs (SRP20) contact email@example.com or call (770-388-5040 ext 114) 864 Green Street • Conyers, Georgia 30012 • (770) 388-5040