DeKalb County will open the following warming centers for residents to use on Friday, Feb. 3, and Saturday, Feb. 4, beginning at 8 p.m.:
- Fire Station 3, 100 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002
- Fire Station 4, 4540 Flakes Mill Road, Ellenwood, GA 30294
- Fire Station 6, 2342 Flat Shoals Road, Atlanta, GA 30316
- North DeKalb Senior Center, 3393 Malone Drive, Chamblee, GA 30341
Anyone staying in the warming centers must follow the county’s COVID-19 protocols that include wearing a mask, social distancing and undergoing a temperature check.
DeKalb County also is partnering with the following nonprofit organization(s) to provide additional warming center(s) in the county:
- New Life Church and Community Ministries
For more information about centers offered by DeKalb County and its community partners, visit www.dekalbcountyga.gov/weather.