Guests can enjoy family-friendly activities, water park thrills, Easter fun and more
KISSIMMEE, FL–Guests can officially Spring It On at Gaylord Palms, with the all-new “Once Upon a Spring” programming, family-friendly activities, Easter events, water park thrills, rejuvenating spa treatments and more.
Guests can enjoy the perfect springtime retreat—from seasonal décor and hundreds of vibrant flowers in the resort’s 4.5 acres of indoor gardens, to an interactive show that brings fairytales to life and colorful ART Bar, there is something for every member of the family.
Plus, opening soon is Crystal River Rapids, the exhilarating new action river adventure at Cypress Springs Water Park. With speeding currents at three-and-a-half feet per second and thrilling water activations including roaring waterfalls, crumbling limestone walls and larger-than-life sprinkling leaves, guests will feel immersed in the nature of Florida. In addition to the exhilarating water ride, guests can indulge in mouthwatering American fare at the new Crystal River Refreshments quick service dining location, relax in two warming spas and enjoy a variety of upgraded pool seating options including private cabanas, day beds, sun deck chairs and premium pool seating.
“We are so excited for our guests to experience everything our resort has to offer this spring season, including our brand-new action river Crystal River Rapids,” said Johann Krieger, General Manager of Gaylord Palms. “It’s the perfect time to plan a getaway to enjoy our one-of-a-kind Cypress Springs Water Park where you can relax at our South Beach Pool or enjoy our thrilling drop and racing slides, FlowRider Surfing Experience, new action river and more.”
In addition, on select days now through May 16, the resort’s Once Upon a Spring event offers more than 10 family-friendly activities including interactive live shows, breakfast with the Easter bunny, a seasonal pool party, scavenger hunt and more.
Once Upon a Spring Activities Include:
- Paint Me A Fairytale: an interactive live show that takes guests on an enchanted adventure as Mother Goose uses her magic paintbrush to bring the pages of storybook favorites to life, including Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk and The Princess and The Pea. To allow for social distancing, capacity will be limited and advance online reservations are required.
- An Eggspression Garden featuring blossoming tulips, gigantic Easter eggs, a massive chocolate bunny and five additional spring-themed photo opportunities.
- The ART Bar with colorful craft cocktails and mocktails, whimsical paintings and more.
- The Blossomin’ Bunny Scavenger Hunt that allows guests to explore the resort’s 4.5 acres of indoor gardens while they search for eight bunnies.
- A Springtime Pool Party where guests can enjoy fun in the sun with pool games, prizes, sing-a-longs and line dances at Cypress Springs Water Park.
- The Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny Character Breakfast at the newly renovated Villa de Flora on select dates through April 4.
- Decorating Easter egg or bunny cookies in the Cooking Decorating Experience on select dates through April 3.
- Adventure Kids: Sprout into Spring: an interactive live show that explores the splendor of springtime with the resort’s exclusive characters Seth the Sea Turtle, Ava the Alligator and everyone’s favorite Adventure Kid Sophie.
- The Springtime Light Display in the resort’s St. Augustine Atrium that features flowers blooming, bunny rabbits scurrying, shooting stars and spring-colored kaleidoscopes.
- Up-close Animal Encounters with critters from Wild Florida’s nearby zoological park.
- An interactive video that guests can enjoy from their in-room TV that follows the classic story of Peter Rabbit in Adventure Kids: Bedtime Bunny Tales.
Relâche Spa is offering a Springtime Renewal special through April 30 that allows guests to receive a $25 spa boutique credit and $25 off a future service with the purchase of any 50-minute or longer massage, facial or body treatment.
Only at Gaylord Palms can guests have room to enjoy wide-open spaces, beautiful atrium views, an award-winning spa and a full itinerary of year-round family-friendly activities and entertainment, all in one place. Right now, the resort is offering overnight rates from $179. To learn more about available spring stay offers, click here.
As the safety of its guests and STARS (employees) is of paramount importance, the resort’s spring events and activities have been developed in accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” program and with enhanced protocols and social distancing measures. Programming will also operate in consideration with the latest local, state and federal legislation.