GWINNETT COUNTY, GA– Gwinnett County is hosting a series of fall events to engage residents in discussions regarding the 2045 Unified Plan — a comprehensive roadmap guiding the county’s development through the year 2045.
As part of the County’s public engagement efforts, upcoming events will be held around Gwinnett for residents to analyze specific areas, learn about project recommendations and contribute their own ideas.
“Input from our residents is integral in shaping the progress of the 2045 Unified Plan,” said Gwinnett Planning and Development Department Director Matthew Dickison. “We want to encourage everyone to get involved and look forward to hearing different perspectives.”
The fall events are scheduled on the following dates:
- Friday, Oct. 27, Gracepointe Community Church,Lawrenceville
- Saturday, Oct. 28, Shannon Oaks Shopping Center Parking Lot,Lawrenceville
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 and Thursday, Nov. 2, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Lecture Hall C,Suwanee
- Wednesday, Nov. 8, and Thursday, Nov. 9, Aviation Institute of Maintenance, Duluth
- Wednesday, Nov. 15, and Thursday, Nov. 16, First Senior Center, Norcross
The 2045 Unified Plan will address community goals, needs and opportunities including housing, transportation, economic development, land use and more. The plan will also work in tandem with the County’s recent Comprehensive Housing Study nd the ongoing Comprehensive Transportation Plan.
For more details, visit GwinnettCounty.com/2045UnifiedPlan.