ROCKDALE COUNTY, GA– Rockdale County is partnering with the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center to host a small business training series. The sessions will be held on Aug. 24, Sept. 7, Oct.19 and Nov. 19.
The Rockdale County Small Business Training program’s purpose is to support business formation, job growth and economic profitability as business owners and emerging entrepreneurs navigate changing economic landscapes.
Training topics include funding, financial management, business planning, strategy, operations, marketing, and more. Business owners are encouraged to attend the in-person sessions and receive up to of $150 in gift cards to support their small business needs. Limited quantity available and additional conditions apply.
Requirements for the Incentive Program include completing two surveys and attending two on-site sessions and one virtual session. Those interested should register online here https://bit.ly/3AbRBll.
The training sessions include:
- Starting Your Own Business from A-to-Z, Part I, Wednesday, Aug. 24, 6 – 8 p.m., Hybrid
- Access to Capital, Wednesday, Sep. 7, 6– 8 p.m., Virtual
- All About Marketing, Wednesday, Oct. 19, 6– 8 p.m., Hybrid
- Starting Your Own Business from A-to-Z, Part II,
- Saturday, Nov. 19, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m, On-site only
For more information, contact Lisa Chester at Lisa.Chester@RockdaleCountyGA.gov or call 770-278-7018.