The DeKalb County Board of Health will conclude COVID-19 testing operations on Aug. 31 in Tucker, located on the campus of Rehoboth Baptist Church, located at 2997 Lawrenceville Hwy.
Beginning Monday, Aug. 3, the Board of Health will operate the following testing locations, Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.:
- Beulah Missionary Baptist Church 2340 Clifton Springs Road, Decatur
- Former K-Mart Store Parking Lot (at I-285 and Buford Hwy.) 5597 Buford Hwy. NE, Doraville
- Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church 1879 Glenwood Ave. SE, Atlanta
- Greenforest Community Baptist Church 3250 Rainbow Drive, Decatur
- Salem Bible Church 5460 Hillandale Drive, Stonecrest,
The testing location at Greenforest Community Baptist Church is also open on Saturday, from 9 a.m. until noon, by appointment only.
COVID-19 testing is free and open to all individuals who wish to be tested. A driver’s license or identification card is not required, however registration in advance is strongly encouraged.
For testing site hours of operation and online appointment scheduling for all DeKalb County Board of Health testing sites, visit dekalbhealth.net, or call the COVID-19 Call Center at
404-294-3700, Option 1. Call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. and 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
For more resources and information about COVID-19, visit the DeKalb County Board of Health’s COVID-19 website at dekalbhealth.net/covid-19.