DeKalb County CEO Michael Thurmond, the Board of Commissioners, District Health Director Dr. S. Elizabeth Ford and DeKalb County School District Interim Superintendent Ramona Tyson will host a virtual town hall meeting about the coronavirus and the county’s preparedness measures.
Out of an abundance of caution, the public town hall meeting will no longer be held at Rehoboth Baptist Church.
The virtual town hall meeting will be Wednesday, March 11, 7 to 9 p.m., and can be accessed via:
- Comcast Cable Channel 23 in DeKalb County
- Facebook live: facebook.com/ItsInDeKalbGa
Questions are being accepted now and during the town hall via:
- Email at email@example.com.
- Social media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/ItsInDeKalbGa
- Twitter: twitter.com/ItsInDeKalb.
Questions also will be accepted during the town hall at 404-371-2400.